This site is owned by The Fashion Photograph (herein referred to as “The Fashion Photograph”, “we,” “us,” or “our”). You acknowledge that this site may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material and services (collectively called “Content”), which is generally provided by The Fashion Photograph or its contributors or by licensors of The Fashion Photograph. No material from The Fashion Photograph, or TheFashionPhotograph.com or any other Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by The Fashion Photograph may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our prior written permission. Modification or use of the materials for any commercial purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights owned by parties including The Fashion Photograph and its affiliates.
- You must submit all original work. By submitting your work, you are telling us that this is your own work and that you have not copied your photo from anywhere online or from any printed publications.
- Any work that you submit on our website and is accepted by The Fashion Photograph to be posted on our website, blogs, or in the magazine is considered the property of The Fashion Photograph. All proceeds and profits made by The Fashion Photograph remain The Fashion Photograph’s.
- The copyright of your material, if printed in The Fashion Photograph products (online and hard copy), stays with the artist but you give The Fashion Photograph full rights to use your work for any length of time and in any capacity.
- An agreement for the License of Rights will be sent to you upon decision to use your submitted work.
- You agree that any information you provide to The Fashion Photograph is truthful and accurate.
- By submitting content to The Fashion Photograph through web-based functions or via e-mail, you grant or warrant that the owner of rights in such content has expressly granted the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part), and the names and likeness of any persons identifiable therein, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, provided however, that for content provided to The Fashion Photograph solely for the purpose of incorporating such content into a product or service ordered by you, you grant such rights to The Fashion Photograph for the sole purpose of delivering products and services.
- You acknowledge that The Fashion Photograph is not obligated to prescreen content submitted by users, but that The Fashion Photograph shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any content that is made available via The Fashion Photograph or to refuse to accept content for use in any products or services offered on or through The Fashion Photograph by any user that violates these terms of service or is otherwise objectionable in The Fashion Photograph’s sole judgment.
- The Fashion Photograph may request that a user submit evidence of their ownership of or right to use and reproduce any copyright, trademark or likeness arising from user’s submission of content. If, upon such request, The Fashion Photograph does not receive information it deems sufficient to evidence such rights, The Fashion Photograph reserves the right to (i) suspend the shipping of an order or service relating to such content, and/or (ii) share the content and information regarding the member with governmental organizations, law enforcement authorities or other third parties.
The FTC wants you to know some things about the content on our site. Sometimes we receive products from a manufacturer and asked to review them. Sometimes we get to keep them but there is a “material connection” between us and the manufacturer in such cases. However, we will write reviews that we stand behind. Getting to keep an item does not change our review that is passed on to you. Keeping your trust is key and we're not about to lose it.
We also will occasionally promote or mention services such as workshops, seminars, websites, etc that we think are worthy of your attention. Sometimes material relationships are also established there. Many of the seminars and workshops we promote are taught by members of our affiliate program or us. Again, we only recommend courses, websites, and items that we stand behind.
- Because your Personal Information is sometimes stored on external servers administered by other trusted companies, administrators and employees of those companies may be able to access that data.
The Fashion Photograph is not in the business of selling your email address or other personal information to other companies or individuals. However, we may from time to time send email on the behalf of another entity when we feel that you’d benefit by the information. We may also send you emails on our own entity about products we offer or just content we feel you need to know. You may at any point unsubscribe.